Coping with a Breakup
Coping with a Breakup Is Harder For Some Than Others.
Some people are indifferent and find moving on to someone new as quickly as possible their best solution. Others need a little time to work it out with themselves and some need more chances with their ex to try and make the relationship right. Regardless, they are all a coping process.
Answering the Coping Questions below will help you discover how you are truly recovering from your breakup. Need help finding your answers or want to talk them over? Call us to review your answers and discuss how you are coping.
We know most of these questions can be tough, but this exercise is valuable. Take your time and be honest with yourself.
1) I feel the most like myself when:
2) I feel the happiest when:
3) In five years I plan to be:
4) The main thing I love about my ex is:
5) I enjoyed being with my ex most when:
6) Coping with this breakup is becoming more difficult or easier because:
7) The goals I want to accomplish most in life are:
8) I feel most complete when:
9) I believe in the relationship concept(s) of:
10) What I find most attractive in other people is:
11) I get angriest when I am:
12) I feel most at peace when I:
13) I feel weakest when:
14) My favorite feature I have is:
15) My best character trait is:
We hope you found answering these Coping Questions beneficial. How Do You Feel? Give us a call now to further discuss how you are handling your breakup and what it will take to get your ex back.
Every breakup is unique. When you call us we help you decide where you are in the breakup process and what your next moves in reconciliation should be.